Corporate Investigations in Australia
Rafe MacLennan, Alternative Options Security Group
We are proud to announce that we are associated with Mr. Rafe MacLennan of Alternative Options Security Group (AOSG) in Australia. Today, Alternative Options Security Group is counted among some of the apex agencies of private investigations and surveillance services on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia. AOSG is being managed by its director and founder Mr. MacLennan, who has an excellent investigative and security background.
Mr. MacLennan has an enriched experience of over 18 years working within the Australian law enforcement community as a police officer with the Queensland Police Service and a Marine Tactical Officer with the Australian Border Force. With his continued passion for the security industry and strong desire to foster the ongoing protection of all communities, he expanded his business operations to form the whole of service security provider, the Alternative Options Security Group (AOSG). Working in the front line of law enforcement services he handled numerous complex criminal & civil investigations, insurance related surveillance, and multi-faceted tactical operations. This enabled him to upgrade his confidence and skills to conduct all investigations in an efficient and highly effective manner.
AOSG was formed because he realized that no single security company could provide their clients with all the security solutions without diluting and risking the quality of their standards and services to the level he wishes to provide. His belief is the only way to guarantee clients an exemplary service, is to collaborate with existing specialist companies whose sole focus is on the growth of their company and the quality of their particular services. With this strategy in mind, Mr. MacLennan continues to strive to cater for the needs of all clients equally whether they are individuals, corporations or government agencies worldwide. AOSG has been dedicated in its goal of looking after the entire investigative need of all clients operating in the Brisbane and Queensland regions of Australia.
Mr. MacLennan has been a man of multiple acumens and effective qualifications. He has been a computer networking specialist and worked in both the private and government sectors of Queensland and the United Kingdom. During this period, he acquired excellent knowledge in Information technology related fields.
During his law enforcement service career, Mr. MacLennan served in the Queensland Police Service for a period of 9 years and worked both in plain clothes and uniform. In the latter 4 years of his law enforcement service, he served as armed boarding officer with the Australian Customs Marine Unit.
In his entire service period, he underwent many investigative courses which are highlighted below:
- Diploma of Public Safety (policing)
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- CERT IV Government Investigations
- CERT III Security operations
- CERT III Investigation services
- CERT II Security Operations
- PUA30601 - CERT III Public Safety (firefighting and emergency operations)
- PUA20601 CERT II Public Safety - (firefighting and emergency operations)
- Cert II in Marine Transportation and STCW95 maritime qualifications
- And maintains currency in First aid and CPR
As a Tactical Marine Officer, Mr. MacLennan embraced the opportunities to handle large projects, tactical ship operations at sea and also guided personnel for enhancing ship board safety and conducting other routine tasks involving various activities related to firefighting onboard vessels, confined space work, basic coastal navigation, small boat handling, ropes rescue, detainee management and advanced first aid.
All these proficiencies have enabled him to become a highly qualified and well versed private investigator in Australia. Mr. MacLennan maintains a high degree of discipline and professionalism and continues to refine his skills and knowledge to deal with all kinds of investigations in any adverse condition. After his retirement from government law enforcement, he decided to utilize his skills and knowledge to assist various civil and government organizations by working in the private security sector.
By virtue of his excellent leadership and commanding capabilities, Mr. MacLennan could raise the confidence of his investigators to conduct ethical investigations by adhering to strict codes of conduct and complying with all legislation in Australia.
Today, as a reputed investigations agency, AOSG holds a Queensland security services provider license to conduct major operations on activities related to crowd control, unarmed security, Cash in Transit, Body Guard, Monitoring and Private Investigations.
The private investigation services offered by Alternative Options Security Group are listed below:
- Relationship and Family Law Investigations
- Corporate Investigations
- Industrial Espionage - Counter Surveillance Investigations
- Competitor Evaluation Services
- Work Place Injury Surveillance
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Missing Persons
- Asset Protection and Cash in Transit Operations
- Loss Prevention
- Executive Protection and Security Operations
Our other investigation services:
- Corporate Due Diligence Investigation in Australia
- Third-Party Due Diligence Services in Australia
- Corporate Profiling /Reputation Analyst Report
- Corporate Record Research Investigation in Australia
- Competitive Intelligence / Market Analysis Investigation
- Corporate Surveillance Services in Australia
- Undercover Operations in Australia
- Intellectual Property Rights Investigations in Australia
- Litigation Support Investigation in Australia
- Parallel Trade Investigation in Australia
- Online Brand Protection Services in Australia
- Online Sample or Test Purchase Services in Australia
- Corporate Background Checks in Australia
- Pre / Post Employment Background Check in Australia
- Skip Tracing Services in Australia
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures(TSCM) in Australia
- International Process Service in Australia
- Corporate Process Services
- Private Investigations in Australia
We have gathered reliable resources and maintain a highly qualified team of licensed investigators that will attend to your queries and work to provide timely results and an ever expected solution to your problems. We have also worked upon the cost quote factors of investigative services to maintain a competitive edge that can comply with your budget. We work around the clock to look after our clients with the aim of providing 100% satisfaction in our work and results.
To learn more about us or to use our services anywhere in Australia, you can contact us on [email protected].
- Corporate Due Diligence Investigations
- Corporate Record Research Investigation
- Competitive Intelligence & Market Analysis
- Asset Tracing Investigation
- Company Background Screening
- Employment Screening
- Corporate Mediation Support
- Litigation Support Investigation
- Risk & Fraud Consulting
- Brand Protection Services